Friday, December 21, 2012

 

COCO CHANEL PARFUME<33!
 
HO HO HO-Santa Claus is Coming to town:p-Most of people would wish for other things but I really wish for clothes and diamonds.I adore #diamonds and #clothes so please Santa make me and other girls that wish like me wishes come true haha.Lets be real the parties are coming and now that we're sure that the world its not gonna end tday all of us wanna have more beautiful clothes and special clothes than another girl.Personally when I see a girl having the same dress like me Im like :"Really?I will never buy anymore in that store hahaa".The point is that we're girls we love to be diffrent and not the same cuase if we are the same the point of being special is gone.So dont be afraid to show ur style.Here are some fashionable clothes and some diamonds that everygirl would wish to have'em.Hope u like em #XOXO<3!

CHANEL BAG

CHANEL BAG

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

GOLDEN WATCH

DIAMONDS DRESS

RINGS

GOLDEN IPHONE 5 WITH DIAMONDS

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

ROLEX WATCH

DRESS

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN HEELS

ISABEL MARANT WEDGE SNEAKERS

ZARA SKIRT

YSL MAKE UP THINGD

NAILS

YSL TOO

JUICY COUTURE GOLDEN NECKLACE

GOLD baby GOLD

H1H1

CHANEL MAKE UP TIME
LOUBOUTIN

No comments:

Post a Comment