Tuesday, December 18, 2012

WINTER

Its the most beautiful time of the year-Helllo everyone how r u doin?I reopened the blog here in #Blogger  so help me get more views and followers,the power is to u haha.So winter is the msot beautiful time of the years so I thought its good to dedicate a post about winter clothes(I wanna make clear that this is just an fashion blog).
Holidays are the most favorite season after summer becuase the Christmas and New Year are coming.And so we have to be prepared for a lot of parties.I think even that is colder outside we still can wear shortly and look perfectly for parties.I can also say if outside its cold lets make it hot by inside....Lets keep it shinny and glamourous and chic.Here are some of the clothes that u can wear for an usual day and for parties.Hope u like em xo<3!PS.Most of the clothes are #ZARA,#D&G,#MOSCHINO,#YSL,#TallyWeijl#LCWaikiki,#ASOS,#H&M etc.
Jumper


L Sweater

Jumper

Vest

Glamourous dress

Boots

ZARA

JUMPER

DRESS for New Years Eve

Sweater

L

Heels




Boots









L.A

No comments:

Post a Comment